Samsung GALAXY S4

Discussion in 'Design News' started by sketchforsketch, Mar 18, 2013.

1. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    Samsung launched their new GALAXY S4, on March 14th. It’s keeping with the trend of a bigger screen with more pixels that the eye can’t imagine. Whilst backed with handy new features like Smart Pause (Eye tracking) video player, Air Gesture, Smart Scroll and the Translator as seen in the video below. I have included the unpacking video also, man it's a bit long winded and drawn out putting it mildly, but check it out if you have 50 min to kill.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG](Samsung c)
    www.samsung.com

2. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    I've the SG3, as a phone it doesn't comapre to the i-phone which is a lot easier and simplier to use. However as a screen and other add-ins it wins the battle. However I have found that compared to the i-phone the samsung has a lot more issues with the phone freezing etc..too often I have to pull out the battery to try restart. It also is more likely to pick up viruses, I hadn't it 2 weeks and one hit, had to send the phone away and everything got wiped. So when it comes to upgrading I'm on the fence as regards SG4. Having said that I have grown to love many of its features.