Product Design & Innovation Conference 2012 (May)

Discussion in 'Design News' started by Gameface, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    The Product Design & Innovation Conference 2012 will take place in London from 29th - 30th May, thtats a Tuesday and Wednesday. For those who would be interested in attending its £300 for a day session and £545 for the two days. I took a quick glance at the website there and its got lots off information. I\'ll post more detail off it later when I get checking out all in details. it could be an interesting two days out seeing as its only across the water from us in Ireland. For details go to Product Design & Innovation Conference 2012
  2. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    Been looking at the list of speakers, first one to pop out was one we all know from our college days Dick Powell. I\'m not sure what it was like in other colleges in Ireland but in Sligo the first book we had to get was Presentation Techniques written by Dick Powell! Even though the book was first written in the 80\'si think its still relevant today! Dick is also famous for been the co-founder of Seymourpowell along with Richard Seymour which has been on the go for over 30 years! What i\'ve just seen there is they both were part of a channel 4 tv series were designed a different product every week; didnt realise this so has anyone seen this? Would love to see it so might look to see if its on dvd, oh by the way its called Equinox designs on your...and better by design.