PlayStation Vita

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Joergn, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Joergn Member

Message Count:
    Anyone\'s thoughts on the PlayStation Vita ?
    Is it a redesign of the psp, Something new in an old package?
    [youtube]Q8C5quD0a_0[/youtube]
  2. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    Hi intermission83

Ya it looks very similar to the PSP all right, you can argue its part of the same Playstation family. Size wise how big is the screen? When I seen the first PSP advertise, I thought to myself that the screen size and the quality of the gaming experience would be useless because it looked way to small, but actually its probably the same size or bigger than a smart phone screen. Do you have one?? or are you going to upgrade from the PSP??
  3. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    Is that not what these companies do, think i-pad, i-phone etc...somtimes there is very little improvemet in products, or rather very little off the changes stand out to most people and only a few notice the majority off changes
  4. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    You’re right a lot of them add new features, better screen resolution, better graphics and web connectivity. As you said iPad and the iPhone were game changers starting off by using a total touch screen interface, but they just seem to be adding new features and the aesthetic design changes are minimal.
  5. Joergn Member

Message Count:
    I hope the screen res improves, cause the screen used to strain me eyes. And the joystick would be more like the ps3 joystick

[youtube]wSmK0BCIkYw[/youtube]
  6. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    Is this the one, you worked on Joergn? Looks well, it makes a difference all right and Made in Ireland see its can be done ;) .