Online Portfolio\'s

Discussion in 'General Design Talk' started by Gameface, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    Just out of interest, who here has an Online Portfolio? If you have one what site do you use or do you have it up on a number of sites?
  2. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    Yes I have stuff on online , I use coroflot and carbonmade.com. I haven’t really updated my portfolio for a while now. There seems to be good few Irish designers on coroflot.com. By the way if you would like to place a link to your website/ portfolio please do, I don’t consider that to be spam….ok
  3. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    Yes I have or had a portfolio up on Coroflot but may have deleted it because I didn’t have much in it. Never actually heard of carbonmade, as they say you learn something new each day. Have you ever heard of Behance or had any experience with it? I keep up to date with what happens on competerarts (more graphic design website) and found an article on Behance there.
  4. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    Ya I’ve heard of Behance before haven’t used it yet tho. Why did you delete you coroflot account? To much info on line eh.. You think you have deleted it yet Google hangs on to the images wtf. Google it and select images.