Heineken Ideas Brewery 60+ Idea Challenge

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Gameface, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Gameface

Gameface Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    60+ Idea Challenge
    Take on the challenge to recreate beer, the packaging and the serve to better fit the lifestyles and needs of the 60+ generation!
    Submit your idea and you might be one of the 6 runners-up who will be invited to come to Amsterdam for an idea-enhancement workshop with HEINEKEN experts. The three final winners will share $10.000 prize money.

Closing Date is June 27th​
  2. sketchforsketch

sketchforsketch Administrator Staff Member

This looks interesting so will you be entering this one gameface? it in you area of expertise.
  3. Gameface

I hope to chap but I'll see. Have a hectic two weeks ahead of me getting my final piece done for my painting course. If the heads not fried at that stage I'll make an attempt. What about yourself, got any mad ideas floating around to win this competition?
  4. sketchforsketch

That’s fine Caravaggio;) , do we need to add a new art section:D:D , I would like to take a look at them when your finished. Ya I have some crazy and some not so crazy notions…. Am not sure will I enter tho, will have to fully read the brief.
  5. Gameface

Caravaggio? Ha wish I was that talented an artist, I’m a long way of ever been even near the same league as him. At the rate I’m going I’ll be lucky to get this piece finished but ya I’ll put up an image of it provided it’s not too shit..lol..I might put up some of the preparatory sketches I’m at the minute trying to work out the layout and how I want to approach the different details of the subject, that might put me under enough pressure to produce a final piece
  6. sketchforsketch

LoL , Heres some inspiration why don’t you draw a black circle 777.7 mm diameter on a white page…. Ladies and gentlemen bidding starts at a modest $100,000,000. :D:D . So what type of painting style are you doing abstract or realism?

But back to the competition above is it a new brand or bottle design they are looking for. Or is it more about the drinking experience and less about the bottle design?
  7. Gameface

Winners have been announdced 60+ ideas challenge
    They are:
    Fahrenheit +60 by Tony Dianoff (Finland)
    Easy Star Bottle by Nathan Gabriele (USA)
    Extra Lagered Vintage by Charles McGregor (Australia)