Dublin Designer Ben Harris opens new design studio called “White Zebra

Discussion in 'Design News' started by Gameface, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    Found this article about Dublin Designer Ben Harris in the Business and leadership website. Ben recently won two awards at the IDI (Irish Design Institute) awards night and has now opened his own design studio called “White Zebra Studio” based in Dublin’s Malthouse Design Centre which we highlighted a few months back. Reading the article I realised it’s not the first I’ve heard of Ben, back in 2006 when he was a student at Brunel University he designed a product for boiling the perfect egg called the Perfegg. Great to see an Irish designer able to open up his own studio here in Ireland.
  2. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    Ya I seen that, well done to him, here is the link to his website whitezebrastudios.com/
  3. Gameface Moderator

Message Count:
    Couldn\'t find the link to his website yesterday, what do you think of it, I presume there\'s more to come up. Its simple so far but don\'t know about the image of the bottle?
  4. sketchforsketch Administrator

Message Count:
    ??? that link was on the news article you posted up… I think his web is funny and smart, did you get it? He probably fill it out later.