Gaming

Gaming

What are you Pc, X-Box or Playstation?
    What games do you like playing on your off time? Any good ones?

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    162 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Gaming

We have all 3 at home...the playstation hasn't been out since the x-box came out,,,i love army games/halo....i like the fotty games but was never that good at them but the ones out the last few years really suit me cos the movement of the players is so realistic...as for pc games, age of empires and them type of games I love...only problem is I get addicted and can spend all night on it...hence why ts not o  my laptop at the minute...

Gameface
    useravatar
    211 Posts

ive ps3. into my call duty, fallout...
    anyone have any ideas on the xbox kinect

intermission83
    useravatar

Gameface wrote:

i love army games/halo....

Me too Gameface army games are the business, I was a big fan of Halo but I kind left that and started playing Arma 2, Arma 3. Very addictive…

intermission83 wrote:

ive ps3. into my call duty, fallout...
    anyone have any ideas on the xbox kinect

xbox kinect  willpower required. (that’s what they should put on the box  big_smile  big_smile ) All that jumping around toing and froing. It’s a neat idea tho. Intermission83 do you use the iPad to play games.

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    162 Posts
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information