football yap

football yap

hey there, anyone got any opinions on who the a.v.b.(another vacancy beckons) successor will be. better not be rafa benitez as he is shit. personally i would like to see drogba or maybe even abramovich himself do it. niall quinn managed at sunderland while he was the chairman. maybe we should do like liverpool and bring back a manager from 20 years ago. i think chelseas was a guy called ian porterfield. anyone got any opinions about my rantings let me know.

pete the neat
    Amateur
    ranks
    useravatar
    8 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: football yap

pete the neat wrote:

hey there, anyone got any opinions on who the a.v.b.(another vacancy beckons) successor will be. better not be rafa benitez as he is shit. personally i would like to see drogba or maybe even abramovich himself do it. niall quinn managed at sunderland while he was the chairman. maybe we should do like liverpool and bring back a manager from 20 years ago. i think chelseas was a guy called ian porterfield. anyone got any opinions about my rantings let me know.

YOU'll get rafa....just to annoy you duffy..lol..its all a big conspricy by liverpool and me....first we send you torres, next raffa...wait till ya see what's coming next...maybe a few interest (nice) posts on here might chnage things.....lol

Gameface
    useravatar
    211 Posts

Re: football yap

They all can’t be that bad... u r mano  Abramovich must be sticking his oar in too much.... I think Quinn is doing something with broadband (going around hanging up satellite broadband  nice gig if you can get it). big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    162 Posts
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information