Music

Music

So what music do you like to listen to when designing??

Gameface
    useravatar
    219 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Music

I’m in to all kinds of tunes but right now I’m listening to The Coronas

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    168 Posts

Got their (The Coronas) new album when it came out, its great, a def must...At work we don't get to listen to music or the radio...think it came from our previous owner, would love if we could have a radio on in the background would be great..bring a bit more enjoyment to the office I think. thing is its probably came in cos the owner didn't want people been distracted..get every ounce off off the worker...also probably use the excuse it could cause issue to people on the phone but thing is I've found that times ya can't hear yourself think cos there would be more than one conversation going on in the office, even when on the phone...so in one way the radio wouldn't make a difference...if i was at home i sometimes listen to the i-pod but i have a variety off music, basically everything so depends what mood i'm in,

I have read that classical music is very good to work to. It seems to heighten the brain power and make you more creative. But most people probably wouldn't listen to it.

JamesMoynagh-Gameface
    useravatar

Been listening to Linkin Park's new Song "Burn It Down" all morning on youtube, its class, new album is out at the end off this month/start off next month so think I'll be buying it big_smile . As usual they have a kick ass cool video to go along with the new song.

JamesMoynagh-Gameface
    useravatar

[youtube]Video_id##[v=zqDGT1wDI_U]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqDGT1wDI_U

Joergn
    Junior Intern
    ranks
    useravatar
    40 Posts
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information