Pc, Mac laptop or Tablet

Pc, Mac laptop or Tablet

I’ve a problem with my Dell Pc, it’s old and slow. In addition, one of the RAM slots is faulty. It flat lines from time to time, and that annoying blue screen comes up WTH aaahhhhh  sad .  I’m thinking of getting a new PC, Mac laptop or Tablet. However, to be honest I can’t see the tablet being a real replacement for the PC or Mac Laptop in terms of workability and functionality. What do you think? Can anyone recommend a laptop that would easily run design software without any hassle? Also would there be any conflict between a Mac and a PC sharing the same home Lan network? So, what would you get and why?

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    169 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Pc, Mac laptop or Tablet

I have an acer laptop for a few years now its a big mutha #*** but good ye can get wee handheld laptops now they look good or how about an i pad. i pad are tha sha mizzle. ah listen im only yappin i dont #*** know.

pete the neat
    ranks
    useravatar
    10 Posts

pete the neat wrote:

i have an acer laptop for a few years now its a big mutha #*** but good ye can get wee handheld laptops now they look good or how about an i pad. i pad are tha sha mizzle. ah listen im only yappin i dont #*** know.

feck ya duffy, I'm in the dentist getting my tooth put back in for the 4th time in a month and your post is making me laugh so much I nearly put it out again...and me trying to let it set here..they'll kill me if it comes out again

Gameface
    useravatar
    229 Posts

true. gaming machines could be the way to go. with stand alone graphics card

intermission83
    useravatar

Ya it's between the MacBook pro and the iMac (beautiful large screen). iMac is not portable. Both cost well over a grand so they aren’t cheap.

https://sketchforsketch.com/components/com_agora/img/members/13/mini_iMac800x1000.jpg

https://sketchforsketch.com/components/com_agora/img/members/13/mini_MacBook-pro-800x1000.jpg

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    169 Posts
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information