Scanners

Scanners

I'm thinking off buying myself a scanner so that I can scan in my sketches and was wondering what is best to buy, an A3 or an A4 scanner? What do other users have? Obviously there will be a big price difference between the two I think, but is an A3 scanner really required? Has anyone out there bought A4 and regreted afterwards not buying A3?. I don't want to be buying A-3 and then nealy never using it cos A4 would have done...

Gameface
    useravatar
    229 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Scanners

Just an update on my question, I'd a competition I was entering and the deadline was today (managed to get in entered last night at about ten to twelve, was like been back in college....lol, so just waiting to make sure they think what I've done is good enough to enter), anyways this dealine was coming up and had no access to a scanner, and had done out some sketches i'd wanted to bring into Illustrator to use as a basis for my design when i'd a brainwave I decided to try...i used my i-phone to take the picture and after loading in Illustrator the quality was super, had to scale down the image it was that big....so happy days...it did the trick and hopefully my get lucky with the competition as well... big_smile

Gameface
    useravatar
    229 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information