0% (0 votes)
    Pro Engineer (Now know as Creo)
    10% (1 votes)
    Other (please let us know)
    0% (0 votes)

Total : 10

Poll created on: Mar-19-12 12:02:21

What 3D Modelling Software do you use?

Hey folks just a wee poll to see what software the users out there use,be it in work or at home on the side. If your type of software is not on the list tell us about it and how you use it...if you use multi packages tell us how you combine them...please note there is a multi options avilable

Gameface
    useravatar
    229 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: What 3D Modelling Software do you use?

Well at work I use mainly AutoCAD and Solid works, we generate all the mold drawings in Auto CAD, its the cleanest to produce DFX's. I use Solidworks for complex bottle modelling on the mould side..while I use solidworks nearly all the time on the product spec side off things. I have the trial version of rhino on my machine, basically got it the time t-splines was linked to solidworks. I have only used it to try out some things...for example I think rhino is better at modelling a coke bottle with the ribs running down the bottle than solidworks.  I also have the basic version of creo (pro engineer) on my lap top at home so i can mess about with and hopefully learn

Gameface
    useravatar
    229 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information