Coral Draw X6

Coral Draw X6

So big question, does anybody use this package? If so why? Is it because its cheaper than adobe? Maybe you can't afford adobe like myself? If you don't use it then why not? Do you not like it, never heard of it, or maybe always thought that its below you as a designer and adobe is a better product. I bumped into one of the girls who was in the year below us in ID in sligo and she works in a shop designing t-shirts and other graphics and uses it as that's what the owner bought, and she far prefers it to illustrator. At just under 500 euro for the whole package its def tempting to invest in but is it worth it?

Gameface
    useravatar
    229 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Coral Draw X6

I think I had a trial version of this on my laptop ages ago. It was the cheaper version with less tools. Messed around with it but I  never really got into it.

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    168 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information