PlayStation Vita

PlayStation Vita

Anyone's thoughts on the PlayStation Vita ?
    Is it a redesign of the psp,  Something new in an old package?

intermission83
    useravatar
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: PlayStation Vita

Hi intermission83

Ya it looks very similar to the PSP all right, you can argue its part of the same Playstation family. Size wise how big is the screen? When I seen the first PSP advertise, I thought to myself that the screen size and the quality of the gaming experience would be useless because it looked way to small, but actually its probably the same size or bigger than a smart phone screen. Do you have one?? or are you going  to upgrade from the PSP??

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    169 Posts

Is that not what these companies do, think i-pad, i-phone etc...somtimes there is very little improvemet in products, or rather very little off the changes stand out to most people and only a few notice the majority off changes

Gameface
    useravatar
    229 Posts

You’re right a lot of them add new features, better screen resolution, better graphics and web connectivity. As you said iPad and the iPhone were game changers starting off by using a total touch screen interface, but they just seem to be adding new features and the aesthetic design changes are minimal.

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    169 Posts

I hope the screen res improves, cause the screen used to strain me eyes. And the joystick would be more like the ps3 joystick

Joergn
    ranks
    useravatar
    45 Posts

Is this the one, you worked on Joergn? Looks well, it makes a difference all right and Made in Ireland see its can be done wink .

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    169 Posts
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information