itsligo end of year Design Exhibition

itsligo end of year Design Exhibition

https://sketchforsketch.com/components/com_agora/img/members/13/mini_indesign.jpg

Students of Creative Design, Interior Design and Interior Architecture will display their work at their end of year shows at IT Sligo on Thursday May 31st.

The BA Interior Architecture and BA Interior Design Student Exhibition will open at 5pm in Hume Hall in the Student Services Centre and the Creative Design Showcase will open at 7pm in Yeats Library.

A culmination of work undertaken by students over the past semester will be on display and the creators will also be in attendance to discuss their work.
    Members of the public are invited to attend this end.

itsligo.ie end of year Exhibitions

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    169 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: itsligo end of year Design Exhibition

Well chap are you planning to head down to the show? Thursday evenings are always busy for me so I'll have to see if I have a chance to head down, would be good to see! It's a pity it's not like the Limerick one that's on over a number off days!

JamesMoynagh-Gameface
    useravatar

Re: itsligo end of year Design Exhibition

Ment to say I was down in Sligo yesterday, decided to take the day off an enjoy the good weather while its here so went to the beach in Rosses point...brought back good memories off some off the projects we had to make work out on that beach..lol...was half thinking off calling into the old design building but it was late went got down and wanted to make most off the time as we could..plus wan't sure would they have been finished yet..when I got home had the e-mail from Nevil tosay that show was on..bit ironic..lol.

JamesMoynagh-Gameface
    useravatar
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information