Dublin Designer Ben Harris opens new design studio called “White Zebra

Dublin Designer Ben Harris opens new design studio called “White Zebra

Found this article about Dublin Designer Ben Harris in the Business and leadership website. Ben recently won two awards at the IDI (Irish Design Institute) awards night and has now opened his own design studio called “White Zebra Studio” based in Dublin’s Malthouse Design Centre which we highlighted a few months back. Reading the article I realised it’s not the first I’ve heard of Ben, back in 2006 when he was a student at Brunel University he designed a product for boiling the perfect egg called the Perfegg. Great to see an Irish designer able to open up his own studio here in Ireland.

Gameface
    useravatar
    219 Posts
    Administrator has disabled public posting

Re: Dublin Designer Ben Harris opens new design studio called “White Zebra

Ya I seen that, well done to him, here is the link to his website whitezebrastudios.com/

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    168 Posts

Couldn't find the link to his website yesterday, what do you think of it, I presume there's more to come up. Its simple so far but don't know about the image of the bottle?

Gameface
    useravatar
    219 Posts

??? that link was on the news article you posted up… I think his web is funny and smart, did you get it? He probably fill it out later.

sketchforsketch
    useravatar
    168 Posts
    Add to: Facebook Add to: Twitter Add to: Mr. Wong Add to: Webnews Add to: Icio Add to: Oneview Add to: Folkd Add to: Yigg Add to: Linkarena Add to: Digg Add to: Del.icio.us Add to: Reddit Add to: Simpy Add to: StumbleUpon Add to: Slashdot Add to: Netscape Add to: Furl Add to: Yahoo Add to: Spurl Add to: Google Add to: Blinklist Add to: Blogmarks Add to: Diigo Add to: Technorati Add to: Newsvine Add to: Blinkbits Add to: Ma.Gnolia Add to: Smarking Add to: Netvouz Information