Music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Gameface, May 1, 2012.

1. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

So what music do you like to listen to when designing??
  2. sketchforsketch

sketchforsketch Administrator Staff Member

I’m in to all kinds of tunes but right now I’m listening to The Coronas

3. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

Got their (The Coronas) new album when it came out, its great, a def must...At work we don\'t get to listen to music or the radio...think it came from our previous owner, would love if we could have a radio on in the background would be great..bring a bit more enjoyment to the office I think. thing is its probably came in cos the owner didn\'t want people been distracted..get every ounce off off the worker...also probably use the excuse it could cause issue to people on the phone but thing is I\'ve found that times ya can\'t hear yourself think cos there would be more than one conversation going on in the office, even when on the phone...so in one way the radio wouldn\'t make a difference...if i was at home i sometimes listen to the i-pod but i have a variety off music, basically everything so depends what mood i\'m in,

I have read that classical music is very good to work to. It seems to heighten the brain power and make you more creative. But most people probably wouldn\'t listen to it.
  4. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

Been listening to Linkin Park\'s new Song \"Burn It Down\" all morning on youtube, its class, new album is out at the end off this month/start off next month so think I\'ll be buying it :D . As usual they have a kick ass cool video to go along with the new song.
  5. pete the neat

pete the neat New Member

Totally agree with sir joseph, i just know that linkin part one mick put up is angry rubbish
  6. sketchforsketch

What I didn’t post that video...... but Linkin Park are good. So what would you recommend then the country jamboree on Midwest perhaps... is that more your type? Keep’n it country ;)
  7. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

Macklemore is what I\'m listening to these days...but that could change soon.
  8. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

Downloaded the new Rudimental album 'Home' Last weekend, super inspirational ablum, a definate recomedation. Been listening to it all week. Heres the link to their class new video, class video. Another song to look out for the summer is Free with Emile Sandes...
  9. sketchforsketch

Yip I like his CAN'T HOLD US tune.
  10. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

Super tune, and even better album
  11. sketchforsketch

I take it you heard the wings tune. He makes some good points but then again most of his tunes are funny and thought provoking. So, will you be taking off your Nike runners any time soon?