Bottle Threads in Solidworks Tutorials

Discussion in 'Cad Tutorials' started by Gameface, May 12, 2012.

1. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

Well folks the good news is that the first tutorial from the sketchforsketch site will be up in the next week, been working on it Friday and hope to have it finished by Monday evening (fingers crossed). I\'ll have a preview up on Monday off what the finished model will look like. Basically over the next few week I plan to cover a number off tutorials on modelling different types off threads found on glass bottles. The first one this week will be a standard finish from a Wine bottle. Also plan to do one for a twist crown finish found on the likes off beer bottles (for example Miller bottles). This is where there is four separate threads around the finish. Then plan to finish with a tutorial on jar threads. If I come across any other finishes with unique threads I\'ll look to get a tutorial done. So keep a look out here this week for the first post...
  2. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

[​IMG]
    Hi folks, just a quick preview off what the finished tutorial will look like, hope your all looking forward to seeing it :D
  3. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

And here it is >>>>>>>Bottle Threads in Solidworks PDF

The first tutorial from Sketchforsketch. If you have any questions or want help with the modelling post a message and we\'ll get back to you ASAP.
  4. Joergn

Joergn Member

5. Gameface

Gameface James Moynagh

Anyone get a chance to try this tutorial out?